Practice Improvement Lead
VetSouth is investing in a number of new roles to better support clients and our staff, both in the field and back at base. The Practice Improvement Lead is one of these new positions.
At VetSouth we pride ourselves on being able to deliver the most relevant, up to date information to our clients as we possibly can.
As the Practice Improvement Lead you will be required to drive a culture and focus on continuous improvement and practice alignment that supports VetSouth in the delivery of excellent client services and strategy.
Our ideal candidate would have the ability to:
- Apply general concepts, techniques, and standards based on Lean principles and theories
- Have strong business improvement planning, analysis, design, implementation and post implementation skills
- Clearly and simply communicate complex concepts to key stakeholders that results in improved client service
- Lead the improvement of electronic documentation, integration and implementation of policies and procedures
- Think on your feet, meet deadlines and enjoy working in a varied and fast paced environment
- Solid knowledge in and use of Google GSuite and Microsoft Office Suite
Using your well-developed interpersonal skills and strong communication abilities (both written and verbal), you will manage and maintain strong relationships across the business, while supporting a positive culture across teams and the organisation.
Can you match these requirements? If so, then we need to hear from you!
If you currently live in the South - awesome! You already know you're living in the best part of the country! If you're from further afield - welcome to the deep South - renowned for its warm, welcoming community, truly amazing outdoor lifestyle, and a fraction of the traffic! Check out www.invercargillnz.com