- Innovative company - we are always looking for new and better ways to do things
- Professional and vibrant team - our enthusiasm is contagious!
- Varied and exciting work - no two days the same!
At VetSouth, we believe that being rural and far away shouldn't compromise the quality of veterinary services we are able to provide. To make this a reality, we know we need the best people.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Qualified Veterinary Nurse to join our supportive and friendly team based in our Gore clinic.
This is a full-time role, reporting to the Head Vet Nurse, to ensure the efficient function of surgery/hospital facilities and provide nursing and administration assistance to the team.
VetSouth pride ourselves on our services, and therefore are looking for someone who loves great customer service and is passionate about standout animal care.
You will also have:
- A Certificate or Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- Excellent knowledge of clinical nursing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Current full Drivers License
- Organisational and management skills
If this sounds like the next step in your Vet Nursing career, become part of our team by applying today!